Business Intelligence Analyst for a Healthcare Management Company.
Microsoft Power BI experience required.
The healthcare industry generates 30% of the world’s stored data. Moreover the amount of Healthcare Data which the industry gathers will dramatically increase over the next 5 years. Therefore the scope for applying Business Intelligence to aid strategic, clinical, and commercial decisions in the healthcare industry is huge. As such the prospects for your career development are excellent.
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will leverage software, including Microsoft Power BI, so as to give healthcare providers and other stakeholders actionable insights relating to clinical outcomes, costs, and quality of care.
The Employer is a Healthcare Data Company
The Company collects data from hospitals, clinics, and medical consultants. The data includes data about costs of procedures, clinical outcomes of procedures, quality of patient care, and much more. As BI Analyst you’ll present data insights which ultimately leads to improvements in patient care within the private (self-pay) medical sector. Therefore the job is highly rewarding.
The Role : Business Intelligence Analyst – Healthcare
Reporting to the Information Services Manager you’ll liaise with the company’s Healthcare Data Analysts, and Business Analysts. You will transform the data held by the Company into valuable actionable Insights. These Insights, into the Healthcare Data, will aid hospital managers, clinicians, and other stakeholders when they make strategic, clinical, and business decisions.
You will present your analytical findings by way of Data Visualisation Dashboards, Graphs, Reports, and other tools.
Job qualifications and requirements :
- Experience of applying BI Tools in order to give internal and external customers access to easy to understand Insights.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Power BI in order to find Insights within the Company’s Healthcare Data.
- The ability to produce Data Visualisation Dashboards.
- Knowledge of best practices and techniques applicable to the specification, and design of Information Visualisation Dashboards.
- Because of the highly sensitive nature of Healthcare Data it is necessary that you have an awareness and experience of working within the data protection principles relevant to Personably Identifiable Information (PII), including the GDPR regulations.
Salary and Benefits offered for role of Business Intelligence Analyst – Healthcare
- Annual salary range is from £42,000 to £50,000
- Employer pension contribution
- 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank & public holidays
- Life & Health insurance
This Healthcare management company is embarking on an exciting period in its growth strategy and therefore you will benefit from good opportunities for personal and career development.
Covid secure recruitment :
At present all members of the business are working remotely. When working life returns to normal you will benefit from working in well designed modern offices in the heart of Central London. In the meantime we will carry out video interviews. We’ve had almost a year of making hires without a face to face meet .. so we’ve got this down to a fine art. Moreover you’ll find that your virtual welcome is very well managed, whereby you’ll meet your team and have a terrific induction process. Therefore don’t let COVID-19 restrictions delay your career ambitions. Apply Now.
Job Ref : GB320
Data Source : Business Wire