Business Development Manager Arts PR Agency 9 month maternity cover contract.
Business Development Manager
9 month Maternity cover contract vacancy.
The contract will start March 2020 and run through to November 2020.
In this sales position you will research and follow up on leads in order to sell the services of a PR Agency. The agency delivers media relations and communications services to clients in the Visual Arts & Culture sector.
Your sales targets include :
- commercial art galleries
- art fairs
- art prizes & award
- cultural events
- heritage institutions
- arts & cultural festivals
- cultural zones
- individual artists studios
This is a maternity cover contract vacancy from March 2020 through to November 2020.
A knowledge of the visual arts sector is required so that you can quickly generate leads and engage sales prospects. Moreover because you are selling a professional service (PR Agency) a sales record in the services sector is required.
Business Development Manager : Candidate Responsibilities :
- Research New Business targets (lead generation)
- Sales Engagement / Outreach :
- network with at Private Views, and Arts Events such as those held at The Arts Club so that you raise the profile of your agency
- secure face-to-face meetings with new business prospects
- marketing communications by telephone, email, and print
- social media activity so that you are sharing content and researching leads via arts platforms such as Artsy and Artsper
- write and share client case studies in order to showcase what work the Agency and the results achieved for clients
- Write new business pitches
- Partner with the Digital Team so as to make certain digital content is reflecting the full strengths of the Agency and driving incoming new business enquiries
- Maintaining the internal sales record keeping system which means sales pipeline activity is tracked
- Support senior management in writing of client proposals
Key Candidate Criteria : Business Development Manager
- Track record of sales in the Professional Services or Communications sector
- Proven ability in lead generation
- Proactive sales skills so that you engage with prospects to secure meetings & pitches
- Excellent networking skills so that you can attend Private Views and Arts Events to raise the profile of the PR Agency amongst prospective clients
- Because of the need to quickly generate leads with prospects arts knowledge is needed
Salary Package :
- Salary range is from £30 to 40k. This range is dependent on the skills and experiences you offer.
- Uncapped Commission. 10% commission paid on new contracts which means high potential for you.
- New business bonus paid for clients you personally cultivate.
How to Apply :
If you are interested in this 9 month contract position, commencing March 2020, working as Business Development Manager please click the button below to send your CV now.
Don’t delay. Interviews will be held in February 2020. Start date March 2020.