Associate Medical Publications Manager
Associate Medical Publications Manager
Joining this world leading Medical Communications Agency, as a Junior (Associate) Medical Writer you will be responsible for the writing of scientific papers including Scientific Posters, Abstracts, and Manuscripts. The purpose of your medical writing is the communicating of clinical trial data, to healthcare professionals, via peer review journals and at medical congress.
You are writing materials which meets the medical communication and medical education needs of top tier Pharmaceutical company clients. The copy you create educates, informs, and enthuses healthcare professionals about cutting edge biomedical research. Therefore your words lead to improvements in the health & wellbeing of patients every day.
The Key Tasks of Associate Medical Publications Manager :
- conducting of background literature research in order to understand the current clinical trial data
- writing literature reviews to inform your client about current scientific and therapeutic knowledge
- identifying Research gaps by carrying out of Research Gap Analysis
- writing scientific posters, oral presentations, abstracts, and manuscripts
- you shall communicate with study authors and the pharmaceutical company client regarding the creation of the medical communications materials
Work as a Medical Writer means you get exposure to a wide variety of disease areas and therefore you will find that your working day is challenging and moreover intellectually stimulating.
5 reasons why you will want to work at this Medical Communications Agency :
- They are the biggest healthcare communications agency on the planet which means you’ll get great career development
- You will have a highly structured development plan making certain that your career growth & your personal skills development goals are achieved
- As this is a global business, attracting the very best people, you will benefit from working with a diverse multi-cultural team of highly motivated skilled colleagues including scientists, doctors, medical writers, and healthcare marketing brand strategists, This therefore creates a dynamic workplace environment. Ideas are openly shared, and moreover all opinions are respected, and this leads to everyone working toward the common goal of delivering the best in class communications & design solutions, for the benefit of the agency’s pharmaceutical company clients.
- You’ll be communicating the scientific and therapeutic research of the top 20 Pharmaceutical firms and this therefore means that you are exposed to cutting edge clinical research
- With an in-house training & learning academy you benefit from a classroom learning environment and also workshops. You therefore learn away from the desk which means you have time and space in which to truly develop your skills. When you attend the learning academy you learn alongside staff, from across the agency’s global offices, and this therefore allows you to share ideas, and best practice with your colleagues.
There is simply, no better agency, in which to start your medical writing career
Candidate Criteria to be considered for this job opportunity as Associate Medical Publications Manager :
- PhD in biomedical life sciences
- Interest in the pharmaceutical industry and in particular the commercial life cycle of drug development
- Evidence of an ability to communicate scientific data to a non – specialist readership
- You will be keen to apply your biomedical sciences education to a broad range of disease areas
- Ability to meet project timelines adjusting to changing demands quickly
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Right to work in the UK because employer sponsorship is not possible.
Associate Medical Publications Manager. Remuneration & benefits :
- Starting salary is £28,500
- Annual salary review
- Yearly bonus based on your personal performance
- Opportunity for on-the-spot financial rewards
- 25 days paid annual leave which increases to 28 days paid holiday after one year
- Generous employer contribution to pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
How to Apply :
This is an immediately available vacancy.
To apply send your CV by clicking the green “APPLY NOW” button below.
Start your career as a Medical Publications Manager at one of the world’s largest healthcare communications agency.