Assistant Digital Product Manager for Digital Healthcare.
Set the vision for Healthcare Websites.
Assistant Digital Product Manager
Set the vision for Digital Healthcare Information Products, as Assistant Digital Product Manager, for health information websites, clinician portals, and other digital product. At least 70% of the UK population access online health information; therefore working in product management for the digital healthcare sector is a hugely challenging and rewarding career. By working as a Assistant Digital Product Manager, alongside a Digital Product Manager, you’ll make sure that this healthcare company delivers valuable, usable, feasible, and viable health information products.
Your key responsibilities asAssistant Digital Product Manager :
- Set the Vision. Gather user insights, immerse yourself in Quantitative Data, engage with multiple internal stakeholders,, get to know trends and statistics relevant to Digital Healthcare Information products.
- Build the roadmap Once you’ve got your Vision in the bag you’ll build the RoadMap. You’ll Create, Test, Revise until satisfied that the website, portal, and other products, meet the Product Vision. Incremental improvements, Iterative developments plans …. however you get there, you will ensure the roadmap reaches the vision for the products. You’ll stay on top of the Backlog so as to make sure releases happen on time and to budget.
- Post launch review. You’ll continue to be immersed in your products and therefore you’ll look at how Patients, Healthcare Professionals, and others, use the Products. You’ll ask yourself “has the Product solved the problem and/or met the needs of the users”.
- Voice of the User. You’re a User advocate inside the company.You’ll ensure a User-Centred Design process is maintained which means you’ll enjoy getting down and dirty with UX professionals, and you’re always conscious of the importance of Web Accessibility Standards.
Candidate Criteria for Assistant Digital Product Manager :
- Experience of Product Management process, including experience of Product Management across Customer Facing information systems, including Public Facing websites
- Experience of working with multiple internal Stakeholders, with the ability to communicate with and influence key decision makers within the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects; switching from strategy to tactics in the blink of an eye
About the Employer :
This is your chance to set the vision for healthcare information products. You’ll join a leading business which crunches the data in order to provide the public and clinicians with information about the quality, cost, and safety of Private Healthcare services. The products enable patients to make informed health choices; and moreover enables healthcare providers to identify areas for improvement. Because the products are public facing, and free to access, you’ll get to work in a User-Centred Design environment, which means you’ll get to work with UX professionals. Further. you’ll benefit from working with the in-house technology team in order to ensure delivery of of products. Therefore, its safe to say, that this job offers a heavy dose of challenge, and an even higher dose of personal satisfaction, because after-all, your products improve access to healthcare information.
Salary & Benefits offered to Assistant Digital Product Manager :
- Salary is up to £45,000
- Employer Pension Contribution, whereby the Employer will match your personal pension contribution up to 8% which means therefore you benefit from a 16% pensions contribution
- 28 days paid annual leave (3 of which you take at Christmas close)
- Life Insurance of up to 3x your salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Company LapTop to allow for home-working because at the moment everyone is working remotely, due to COVID-19 enforced restrictions
Location of the job :
Because of the current Work from Home Guidance you will work remotely. When COVID-19 enforced restrictions are lifted you will have the option of hybrid working, which means therefore you can choose to work some of the week in the office and some of the week at home. The organisation’s offices are situated close to Oxford Circus tube, and to help with your travel costs the organisation gives a Season Ticket Loan. Moreover if you prefer to Cycle you’ll enjoy the benefits of the Cycle to Work Scheme.
Your assurance of our Covid Secure Recruitment Plans :
You will have a video interview. Moreover you will have an excellent virtual welcome to the organisation which means therefore you’ll be made very welcome from day one. Because you’ll get to meet your team online, you will have brilliant virtual mentoring. Therefore there is no reason to let COVID-19 restrictions delay your career ambition. You should therefore apply now for this Product Manager job vacancy and get to work on healthcare information websites.