Advertising Agency. Healthcare brands.
About our client :
A global brand experience agency building brand stories and delivering fantastic campaigns for world-leading health, wellness, and pharmaceutical brands – brand stories that change the behaviour of Health Care Professionals and Patients.
You’ll join an award winning creative team at the agency’s Central London office located close to Victoria Station.
Health & Wellness branding is a high value, fast growing, & competitive sector requiring innovative approaches across multiple media channels – our client has been established in the sector for more than 10 years and is recognised as a leader in healthcare branding.
You’ll benefit from excellent career & personal development – including opportunity to work overseas on USA, Asia, or Middle East.
Key Responsibilities :
You’ll see jobs through from brief to completion.
- Under the guidance of the Creative and Art Directors you’ll create original assets for multi- channel design solutions including websites, iPads / tablet devices, PowerPoint presentations, Printed Posters, Conference Graphics, Illustrated Books, Animations, Motion Graphics for film, Branding, Brand Books, and Logos.
- Amend design work ensuring accuracy of layout
- Ensure work complies with client brand guidelines, and advertising codes of practice
- Exporting / Packaging of artwork for print production or digital development
- Make sure approval process followed so that work is reviewed by Creative Director
- Liaise with Client Services & Traffic managers (including Production Director)
- Communicate project status to teams
Candidate Profile :
- At least 3 years of experience as an Art-worker or Creative Art-worker within a creative agency environment
- Knowledge of Print Production & Digital Development
- Ability to take Scamps to presentation standard
- High ability in creating artwork graphic elements
- Understanding of typography and font types
- High standard of retouching skills
Technical Skills Required :
- Adobe Creative Cloud : InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft : Word & PowerPoint
How to apply :
This an immediately available permanent vacancy and therefore don’t delay in applying by hitting the Green Button below.