Sell art works. Contemporary artists.
Sell art works by emerging & acclaimed contemporary artists.
- Our client is a leading art gallery located in the busy and creative area of Greenwich (South East London).
You will be trained in all aspects of gallery sales and therefore previous art gallery experience is not essential.
The marketing team maintains strong PR & Marketing campaign to drive public awareness of the gallery and the artists represented by the gallery. This means that you will sell art works to a wide range of private buyers, interior designers, and local businesses.
The gallery represents emerging and acclaimed contemporary artists – from Surrealists to Figurative Artists. Works are original works. The art works include oils, screen prints, digital arts. and sculpture.
Works range in value from £300 to £30,000. With this range of accessible price points you have an opportunity to sell to a broad client base.
You benefit from a generous commission structure. Moreover you will be given a good level of support & training to help you achieve your monthly sales targets.
Key Tasks :
- Meet & greet customers entering the art gallery
- Engage visitors in the art works
- Qualify sales leads and capture customer contact data
- Develop client relationships through regular communications – including telephone calls, email, printed communications, and in person
- Offer a high value consultative sales service
- Liaise with local businesses & designers to sell works of art
Key Candidate Criteria :
- Sales experience in a public facing environment
- A passion for building long term client relationships
- Target driven and money motivated
- Base salary : 18k
- On target earnings in year one : 30k
- Hours : The gallery is open 7 days a week until 6pm – you will work a variety of hours based on a rota system
- Contract : A permanent contract
The position is immediately available. Don’t delay in applying.
Hit the green button below to send your CV.