With flexible working and weekly team social events this is a friendly and supportive boutique agency environment. It’s ideal for someone who loves working as part of a passionate and fun team.
About the business :
A boutique small agency environment. An award winning, well established HealthCare PR Agency, located in Central London. The passionate team work at a global and local strategic level, on small and large accounts, driven by the knowledge that what they do ultimately impacts patients.
This is an ideal step-up for a current Senior Account Manager or a good move for an Account Director wanting to experience life in a small PR agency (circa. 20 staff).
You will deliver creative strategic Healthcare Public Relations & Corporate Communications for a client base of leading Pharma and BioTech companies.
Work includes :
- Media Relations
- Brand Launch Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Crisis Management
- Healthcare & Public Policy Influencing
- Key Messaging Development
- Social Media Campaigns
- Stakeholder & Patient Engagement
- Market Access Communications
- Government & Public Affairs
- Disease Awareness Campaigns
- Events Planning & Medical Meeting support
- Speaker Engagements & Spokesperson training
- Celebrity Partnerships
- Internal Communications
Key Responsibilities of Account Director :
- Manage large value accounts as strategic lead developing account goals
- Take ownership of projects being accountable for the delivery
- Address and managing challenges
- Manage Account Teams including overseeing performance reviews
- Ensure financial procedures are followed and budgets maintained
- Maintain Press & Media relationships
- Engage with Patient Advocacy Groups
- Contribute to New Business development activity
- Support the Agency bigger picture and help develop new services
Person Specification :
- Experience at Senior Account Manager level or above in HealthCare PR
- Good knowledge of the Media Pharma. & Healthcare medial environment
- Ability to mentor, motivate, and line manage junior colleagues
- Experience of budget management
With flexible working and weekly team social events this is a friendly and supportive boutique small agency environment ideal for someone who loves working as part of a passionate and fun team. Don’t delay – apply now by clicking the green button below.