Enjoy client facing as well as pencil to paper? Love Publications accounts? Love the big smoke or the big apple? If you scored yes 3x read on ….
About my client :
- A Medical Communications Agency that has maintained a reputation for excellence for many decades (just two shy of when Penicillin was discovered)
- Is a thought leader in the establishing of Good Publications Practice.
- Has a truly international workforce with an embedded culture of interaction and learning among the 200 employees.
- Offers its staff clearly defined Personal Development Plans delivering excellent personal progression opportunities
- Delivers an enviable Work-Life balance – with fabulous offices in the heart of London or New York you’ll find that you have the time and energy to enjoy everything life in the city offers…
As Senior Medical Writer you shall:
- Be a key player in strategic publications planning – working with the authors and the pharmaceutical client’s scientific team to develop the narrative that will convey the clinical trail data to the target audience via peer reviewed publications.
- Liaise with the authors and the client as regards editorial reviews – from outline to completed manuscript.
- Undertake some hands on writing (about a quarter of your time is spent writing).
- Throughout the delivery of the publications plan allocate work to junior writers, review the work of the junior writers, mentor the juniors, and make sure all is running smoothly.
- Go to Congress (usually up to 3x a year) to represent the Agency – meeting Clients and Authors, attending and reporting on sessions, reviewing posters.
What you need to bring to the table :
- PhD in Life Sciences
- At least 3 years of experience as a medical writer, publications manager, or account manager (agency or client side considered)