Medical & Regulatory Affairs.
Permanent and Interim (Contract) Positions.
I’m Consistent, I’m Niche, and I’m Connected and as a result I decided to establish my Executive Search Agency in in 2010. I love Life Sciences Recruitment because it is exciting and satisfying to help Businesses and Candidates motivated to make diagnosis and treatment better each day.
- Having c. 20 years experience recruitment I’m a professional recruitment partner who delivers a Consistent Service.
- Due to being Niche I am very well Connected meaning I deliver results quickly.
The Life Science companies I recruit into :
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Communication Agency (MedComms)
- HealthCare Advertising Agency
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Clinical Research Organisations (CRO)
- HealthCare Insurance Companies
- Market Access / Health Economics (HEMAR)
- Adherence / Behaviour Consultancy.
Medical Affairs Jobs I recruit :
- Medical Writing
- Publications Management
- Medical Information
- Medical Science Liaison (MSLs)
- Market Access Consultant
- Brand / Product Marketing
- Communications / PR
- Business Development
Regulatory Affairs Jobs I recruit :
- Regulatory Writing
- Drug Safety/QA,
- Regulatory Affairs Officers
- Pharmacovigilance Specialists
Locations where I recruit :
- My office is located in Central London at 100 Pall Mall. My neighbour is The Royal Society.
I recruit Worldwide.
In the UK most of the Medical and Regulatory Affairs Jobs are in the South-East of the country – London. Cambridge, Oxford – the Golden Triangle.
In Europe Switzerland is a key location. Internationally most of my business is the New York and Boston-Cambridge MA.
How I work :
As an Executive Search Agency I am contracted to carry out a proactive Candidate search and present a shortlist for consideration.
This therefore means a considerable amount of time is spent working to refine and create a detailed job brief and selection criteria – including discussions with the Human Resource Teams and the Senior Hiring Managers responsible for the interviewing and selection of shortlisted Candidates.
Furthermore I usually work on an exclusive basis and therefore I can assure a confidential and thorough screening process.
In conclusion my service is knowledgeable, consultative, and structured making certain I get the right candidate for the right company at the right time.
What a job brief captures :
- Background to the decision to make the hire.
- Value the Candidate is expected to bring to the position.
- Reporting structure within the business
- Mentoring available within the team
- Management style within the team and the wider business
- Training opportunity within the business.
- Culture of the workplace
- Personal development opportunity
- Intellectual and other challenges offered
- International and National travel required
- Remuneration and Benefits package
The candidate screening process is as follows :
- Phone Screens to gain a broad understanding of potential fit and interest
- Face to Face interview capturing :
- Track record of positions held
- Abilities demonstrated
- Past experiences
- Key Achievements
- Personal Development Aims
- Workplace Culture Behaviours
- Understanding and Advising on post-employment contractual restrictions
- Legal Right to Work Requirements
- Referencing of previous employers
I shortlist Candidates and write a detailed Candidate Profile and in addition the Candidate maybe asked to write a supporting statement. If a Candidate is not shortlisted I will explain the reason.
Following presentation of my Shortlist a decision is made, by my Hiring Company Client, to interview the Candidates considered most noteworthy. In addition it is likely a presentation or writing test is requested.
The offer and negotiation :
I support in the formation of the terms and negotiation.